Since I enjoy reverse harems, Raistlin0903 tagged me in this chain post. I actually had trouble coming up with my list of five because there are a lot of good ones. However, I was able to finalize it.
When constructing my list, I didn’t really follow the harem character types because I’m not that knowledgeable about them and I don’t really care. So instead, I selected my anime characters on personal traits that I look for in a significant other or what I found attractive about each character.
- Link back to the original post on Anime Q and A so they can check out everyone’s picks!
- Use the ‘Build A Harem’ logo somewhere in the post.
- Make sure to mention the person who nominated you too!
- Pick 5 Anime Characters (any show & any gender) that would be in your ideal harem if you were the main character of a harem anime, explain a little bit as to why they are your picks (if you want).
- Make sure each character you pick falls into some of the following harem character types: Childhood friend, tomboy/girl, genki girl/boy, loli/shota, trap, tsundere, yandere, kuudere, dandere, etc. (If there’s a character you’ve picked that doesn’t specifically fall into one of these types or falls into multiple types that’s fine too!)
- Nominate 5 people to participate in this tag!
And so, here are my reverse harem picks!
Manly, But A Big Kid At Heart – Teppei Kiyoshi (Kuroko’s Basketball)
Teppei Kiyoshi is my bias. First of all, he loves basketball and I love basketball. Second, he has this childish and innocent nature to him but at the same time, he acts manly and mature when he needs to. I have no issues with Teppei. He’s BAE.
A Genius With Great Charisma – Kei Takishima (Special A)
He’s smart and I like smart people. However, he’s a bit smug but I somehow find that attractive. My issue with Kei is that his smugness may sometimes come off as arrogant.
Silent Giant – Takashi “Mori” Morinozuka (Ouran High School Host Club)
Like Teppei Kiyoshi, he’s athletic. However, Mori-senpai is the silent type. Sometimes saying nothing is saying something. My only issue about him is that he isn’t expressive enough and so, we might have a difficult time trying to express and understand our emotions to each other.
Extroverted Optimist – Shota Kazehaya (Kimi ni Todoke)
He’s popular and optimistic. The issue with him is that every girl will have a crush on him.
Unholy & Flirty – Miroku (Inuyasha)
He’s a lecherous monk. Enough said.
Those are my picks! I’m not going to nominate people because I think everyone that I know has done this one already.
Just Something About LynLyn is a member of the WordAds Program. I permitted ads to run on my blog so that I can get paid by cost per impression (CPI). So I would really appreciate it if you turned off your Adblocker on this website so that I can earn some money. With the earnings I make, I will use the funds to create better content for you all, and you will also help feed a poor graduate student.