Crystals: The Modern Guide to Crystal Healing (2018)
By Yulia Van Doren
If you are interested in crystals, like I am, I recommend this book. Crystals: The Modern Guide to Crystal Healing is an introductory book that can help get you started on your crystal journey.
The book is divided into two parts. The first part focuses on basic information about the history of crystals and how to care and utilize your crystals for your own spiritual growth. The second part is an encyclopedia of all the basic crystals you should consider having in your collection.
I found this book really helpful. It’s a simple-to-read manual that contains information on the color variations, where the crystals are generally located, the chakras that each crystal resonates with, any special care recommendations, and also the metaphysical qualities. Out of everything in this book, I found the advice on crystal caring and the introductory notes about the metaphysical qualities of each crystal informative and helpful.
Personally, if you are interested in crystals, I suggest buying the following crystals to get started:
- Amethyst – Transformation, Protection, Addiction Release, and Sleep Aid
- Citrine – Energy, Goal-Setting, Abundance, Luck, and Creativity
- Clear Quartz – Transformation, Clarity, and Healing
- Rose Quartz – Love, Compassion, Kindness, and Tenderness
- Selenite – Cleansing, Clearing, and Moon Magic
- Smoky Quartz – Energy Cleansing, Stress Relief, Grounding, and Meditation
- Black Tourmaline – Protection, Grounding, and Recharging
Just Something About LynLyn is a member of the WordAds Program. I permitted ads to run on my blog so that I can get paid by cost per impression (CPI). So I would really appreciate it if you turned off your Adblocker on this website so that I can earn some money. With the earnings I make, I will use the funds to create better content for you all, and you will also help feed a poor graduate student.