Here’s the second part of this chain post. This time I was nominated by Keiko from Keiko’s Anime Blog. Thank you for the nomination, Keiko.
Here are the rules:
- Mention the person who nominated you
- List 13 reasons why you keep going/living
- Nominate 10 or more people to give their reasons why.
- Use the picture that I created in your post.
Since I have the five nominations per tag/award rule, I am just going to list three reasons at a time for this particular chain post.
My Reasons Why:
- Love — As humans, we naturally want to connect with people. We want to be loved and cared for by someone. My idea of love encompasses all types: platonic love, unconditional love, true love, and etc.
- Culture — I love learning about different cultures whether it is through the consumption of popular media, food, fashion, or art. I hope that I can travel to various countries in the future.
- Beauty — I’m not talking about people’s appearances but rather the beauty found in nature. For example, I like the sound of the blowing wind which causes the creaking sounds of the bamboo. There’s something tranquil about admiring nature which I enjoy doing.
I’m not going to nominate anyone at the moment but thank you, Keiko, for the nomination!