So I saw this tag going around the blogosphere last month but I didn’t have time to do my nominations until now. So I want to thank Chizurue from Of Midnight Ravings for the nomination.
Here are the rules:
- Mention the person who nominated you
- List 13 reasons why you keep going/living
- Nominate 10 or more people to give their reasons why.
- Use the picture that I created in your post.
Since I have the five nominations per tag/award rule, I am just going to list three reasons at a time for this particular chain post.
My Reasons Why:
- Purpose – Each person on Earth is born with a purpose and it’s our jobs to figure out what our purpose is and whether or not we want to full-fill it.
- Impermanence – Your life on Earth isn’t permanent. You have to live in the moment and appreciate each day that’s given to you. Also, unless you contributed an important discovery to academia/ the arts or had a major role or impact in society, no one is going to remember you except for your loved ones. Yet even then, they will also eventually die.
- Curiosity – I’m curious about the path that’s ahead of me even though at times, I get anxious and scared.
I’m not going to nominate anyone at the moment but I would like to thank Chizurue for this lovely tag post. 🙂
Just Something About LynLyn is a member of the WordAds Program. I permitted ads to run on my blog so that I can get paid by cost per impression (CPI). So I would really appreciate it if you turned off your Adblocker on this website so that I can earn some money. With the earnings I make, I will use the funds to create better content for you all, and you will also help feed a poor graduate student.