Yet, I actually like doing these awards because I like answering random questions about myself.
- Put the award/logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell the readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people (I’m cheating and using the nominations from my Blogger Recognition Award from a couple days ago, if you guys feel up to it, you can do this one as well!)
- Ask your nominees 5 questions with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to one of your best posts.
Facts About Me:
- My current lifestyle motto: “ROSE GOLD EVERYTHING!”
- I love banana milk.
- I love carpool karaoke to the point where I don’t mind dancing in public.
Have you ever cosplayed before? And if so, who?
Nope. I have never cosplayed before unless wearing a onesie counts. The onesie I wore was Totoro for Halloween and Christmas last year.
What was your favorite part of 2017?
My favorite part of 2017 was when I went to Hawaii. You can check out the first post of my trip here.
If you were to recommend one show/book/comic/etc. to anyone, what would it be?
Well, the current Asian drama I am obsessed with is Because This Is My First Life due to the fact that it really relates to my life at the current moment. So I would recommend that drama.
Is special effects/art important when deciding on watching a show/movie, or is the story more important?
I think both factors are important. Sometimes the special effects/art helps convey the storyline.
The weirdest show/book/movie/etc. you’ve watched/read?
I read and watch a lot of weird stuff, but if I had to pick one thing. It would be Yasunari Kawabata’s House of Sleeping Beauties—this is one of my favorite stories.
Best Post: This isn’t my best post but people keep searching it on Google: “Crazy in Love: Thoughts on Melo Holic.”
- Let’s Talk Anime (because you keep nominating me for things)
- Keiko’s Anime Blog (because you keep nominating me for things too and I need to return the favor)
- Miandro (because you nominated me for something)
- Ryuji Tatsuya’s Anime Corner (because you nominated me for something too)
- Takuto (because he’s cool and I’m curious how he will answer the last question)
- Marth (because he needs friends and a great way to make friends is doing these silly tags)
- Crimson (because we need to know that she’s alive)
- Pop Culture Literary (because I’m curious about her answer to the last question)
- raistlin0903 (because I want to nominate him for something since he’s a loyal reader)
- Hazel (because she likes the Warriors)
- Tonkotsu, Miso, or Shoyu Ramen? You can only pick one.
- What is your favorite memory of 2017?
- What are your 2018 goals/resolutions?
- What is one important personality trait do you look for in a friend or significant other?
- If you had the chance to select a text for a college course, what would you want to read or watch? (Yes, I am brainstorming for future course designs.)
Just Something About LynLyn is a member of the WordAds Program. I permitted ads to run on my blog so that I can get paid by cost per impression (CPI). So I would really appreciate it if you turned off your Adblocker on this website so that I can earn some money. With the earnings I make, I will use the funds to create better content for you all, and you will also help feed a poor graduate student.