I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by Ryuji from Ryuji Tatsuya’s Anime Corner. Thank you for the nomination and I would like to tell you that you got the last slot for this blogging award nomination. I haven’t done this particular award post in a long time.
- Display the award logo
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers.
- Ask them 7 questions.
- Have you ever hated any of your teachers? If yes, then how many times have you tortured them to death?
Hate is a strong word. It’s more of a dislike. I had a few teachers that I didn’t like because of their teaching philosophy and methods, but there was never a point where I wanted to “torture them to death.” I still respect them even if I don’t like them.
- Name an anime song that makes you jump in joy or sing along with it (Even if the lyrics are mainly just gibberish)?
- What is your ideal travel destination?
To your heart. Just kidding. I would like to do a blogging world tour and visit the countries of all of my online blogging friends.
- Have you ever hurt an animal back when you were a kid? (…….. Please tell me it wasn’t just me Q.Q)
- 2017 is almost at its end, which anime has been your favorite this year?
I can’t answer this question because I haven’t watched enough of this year’s anime.
- Are you into K-pop/K-drama? Who is your favorite Idol/Actor among them?
I love Kpop and Kdramas. My favorite Kpop band is 2pm and my bias is Chansung. As for favorite Kdrama actor, it is Park Seo-joon. I fell in love with him from the series, Fight for My Way.
- It’s a zombie apocalypse. You are driven to a corner, the object to your left and right are your only weapon. How screwed are you? (Clichéd question, I know)
Very screwed. I will just accept my fate and die.
Once again, thank you Ryuji for the nomination. I will not nominate anyone for this particular award because I am too lazy. XD
If you would like to check out Ryuji’s answers, click here.