The Mystery Blogger Award:
- It is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get.
- This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
- The award was created by Okoto Enigma.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Facts About Myself
- My Harry Potter House is Ravenclaw.
- I’m shorter than you Keiko. I’m 5’0″.
- I love coffee and tea.
- What is your biggest fear?
I have a lot of fears, actually. One of them is ending up alone. (Wow, that got dark really fast. But I think everyone has that fear in the back of their mind.)
- Are you a reader or a watcher? (Personally, I’d say I’m a reader. Reading’s always better)
Both. It depends on what it is really. Sometimes, I would read a novel or manga first before watching the movie or anime. Or I will watch the movie or anime first and then read the novel or manga.
- If you were an anime superhero, what one power would you have and why?
Umm…I don’t really have an answer for this one because I don’t really watch a lot of superhero-themed anime. I would want to be a mage or a magical girl I guess…
- Which anime character do you feel is most like you?
I answered this question plenty of times before and I haven’t changed it yet. My go-to-answer Shizuku Mizutani from Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun.
- What one thing can’t you live without?
As for the link to my best post, here is one that I’m most proud of writing: Zombies at a Con.
Also, I won’t be making nominations for this one because I already did before.