I don’t get these blogger chain awards anymore and it’s mostly because I am not as active as I once was and the fact that my blog is pretty old. However, when Crimson nominated me for something, I was excited because I haven’t done one of these in a long time and I get to answer random questions.
So thank you Crimson for nominating me for the Unique Blogger Award.
#1 – Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
#2 – Answer the questions.
#3 – In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
#4 – Ask them 3 questions
1. If you could turn into any mythical creature, which would you be and why? And what would you do as this mythical creature?
I actually had a discussion about this with my friends since they associated themselves with unicorns and mermaids. They asked me what I would be and I said a “fairy/faerie.” I always had a fascination with them when I see them on TV or in literature and I think it suits me. As a fairy, I think I would just be mischevious and play tricks on people.
2. Oh no! It’s the zombie apocalypse! What are your weapons of choice (up to 3 that you can realistically carry around) and what 3 bloggers would be on your survival team? Yes I’m thinking something similar to L4D.
My weapons: crossbow, a steak knife, and a sword. So rather than just having 3 bloggers on my team, I’m going to have a squad: Crimson, Lita, BladeNinja, Mr.ZenLopez, Gero_the_Hero, and Marth. This is a great team because we could provide comic relief to those that are in need of it or kill each other in the end.
3. Related to Q2, what is your zombie apocalypse team survival playlist? Add as many or few songs as you’d like!
- Jon Spencer Reviews
- Pop Culture Literary
- Manga Toritsukareru Koto
- If you could create a national holiday, what would it be and why?
- Do you listen to Kpop? Who is your favorite artist and why?
- What’s your current song obsession?
Once again, thank you Crimson for letting me procrastinate more on my assignments. If you want to see Crimson’s answers for her nomination, you can check it out here.
Just Something About LynLyn is a member of the WordAds Program. I permitted ads to run on my blog so that I can get paid by cost per impression (CPI). So I would really appreciate it if you turned off your Adblocker for this website so that I can earn some money. With the earnings I make, I will use the funds to create better content for you all, and you will also help feed a poor graduate student.