I haven’t done one of these in a long time. Thanks Lita for the nomination! Lita Kino doesn’t need an introduction because she is well known in the anime blogging community, but if you are new to the WordPress aniblogging world, you should give her a follow because she is someone you need on your blogroll.
1) Display the award logo on your blog
2) List the Rules
3) Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
4) Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5) Tell your readers three things about yourself
6) Answer five questions from the nominee
7) Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers
8) Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog
9) Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question
10) Share the link to your best blog post
Facts About Lyn
- I’ve been friends with Lita for a pretty long time. We started talking to one another a few months after we both launched our blogging sites. She’s one of my home girls! ❤
- In the first week of April, a skateboarder rammed his skateboard into my right foot, resulting in a sprain. Now I have this fear of skateboarders skating passed me. I also have this strong dislike towards skateboarders who refuse to follow traffic rules.
- I launched my own TeePublic T-shirt store. I’m working on making a personal shirt for my blog as well. Stay Tuned!
1. What is an anime you can watch over and over? Never get bored with it?
2. Who in anime would you want to date? Teppei Kiyoshi from Kuroko no Basuke. This shouldn’t even be a question.
3. Favorite Sweet Dessert? I have too many. Some of my favorite non-chocolate desserts are cream puffs and creme brulee. (Yes, I have separate categories for chocolate and non-chocolate desserts.)
4. What has blogging done for you? Given you confidence? Become a place of Sanctuary? Blogging helped me become a better writer and I gained more confidence in voicing my opinions to complete strangers. One thing I didn’t think blogging would give me is online friends that I would actually want to visit in real life.
5. What is one manga you love to death? Inio Asano’s Solanin
Due to time constraints, I’m not going to nominate anyone for this award at this moment. Yet since this is a new award for me, I still have four more nomination chances to do it! 😀
My best blog post is the one about Amagi Brilliant Park.