So it’s a new year, 2017, and I should have posted this earlier but if you read a previous post of mine, it was kind of difficult to write when I wasn’t in the mood and I mostly wanted to sleep.
When I look back on 2016, there was a lot of positive and negative things that happened. So in the end, it all balanced out.
Top 3 Things of 2016:
- I got into graduate school and I’m currently attending a university to receive my Master’s.
- I met Crimson613/Lisette.
- I received and took advantage of other writing opportunities.
Top 10 Blogging Posts of 2016:
- Rokka no Yuusha Characters Classified as the Seven Deadly Sins
- Written in the Stars: Charlotte—A Comprehensive Review
- “Am I Coming Off A Little Too Strong?”
- Ao Haru Ride: The Distance Between Me & You
- Into the World of Gintama: A First Look
- Adulting: Thoughts on Solanin
- Hanging By A Moment: Thoughts on ERASED
- Loot Crate: LynLynSays’ Dream Crate
- Believe Me: “I don’t say much, but when I do you better listen.”
- 6 Pop Culture Cars That I Would Take A Joy Ride In
And lastly, I would like to give a special thank you to all my readers and blogging friends. Y’all made the internet a fun place to be! Cheers to another year!
HAPPY READING! ❤