Advertisements
you're reading...
Special Features

6 Pop Culture Cars That I Would Take A Joy Ride In

Turo, a car sharing company, inspired me to post about pop culture cars that I would actually drive on the highway. This is a tough question to answer since I’m a fairly new licensed driver and I don’t know much about cars. However, I decided to take this task on because it’s a great topic and there are a couple of cars that I think would be awesome to take a joy ride in.

6. The Magic School Bus – The Magic School Bus (1994-1997 TV Series)

2116669830-magicschoolbus

So the Magic School bus doesn’t exist in our world…yet. One day, it will (I hope).

5. The Mystery Machine – Scooby-Doo (2002 Movie)

It would be pretty groovy to be in the Mystery Machine. My crew and I will be solving mysteries and putting bad guys in jail. 😛

4. The Gadgetmobile – Inspector Gadget 1 & 2 (1999 & 2003 Movie)

www-customclassics

The Gadgetmobile is a 1964 Lincoln Continental. When I was a kid, I enjoyed watching this cartoon because I thought all his little gizmos were neat.

3. Herbie – The Love Bug (1997) & Herbie: Fully Loaded (2005)

herbie-1138

When I was younger, I wanted the first car I own to be a Volkswagen Beetle.

2. Bumblebee – Transformers (2007)

maxresdefault

Originally, Bumblebee was a 1977 Chevrolet Camaro, but then he upgraded to a 2009 Chevrolet Camaro. Bumblebee is a fan favorite in the Transformers franchise so I had to put him on my list.

1. Suki’s Custom Honda S2000 – 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)

suki

They don’t make this model anymore, but out of all the Fast & Furious cars, it was the most feminine to me and it’s my favorite color, pink.

And there you have it, six pop culture cars you would see me rollin’ in. Is there a car from a movie, comic book, or TV series that you would want to drive? Let me know in the comments!

Also if you are interested in renting a car, check Turo’s site out!

Advertisements

About lynlynsays

A blogger that rambles on about various somethings, and trying to find her place in the world.

Discussion

23 thoughts on “6 Pop Culture Cars That I Would Take A Joy Ride In

1. i feel lied to OTL you put this super awesome looking car on twitter and it doesn’t even appear here…at least your #1 is cool 😛 oh man, i used to wake up early just to watch the magic school bus when i was a kid

Liked by 1 person

Posted by crimson613 | December 15, 2016, 7:16 PM
  2. Cool choices. I would add speed racer to that list. His car was awesome

Liked by 1 person

Posted by Anime_Girls_NYC | December 15, 2016, 7:20 PM
  3. I am not big on paying attention to cars but I did always love Herbie and also the taxi Corban drives in the 5th Element.

Liked by 2 people

Posted by Karandi | December 15, 2016, 7:44 PM
  4. Great choices. As for me I would like to take a ride in two cars. One: the DeLorean from Back to the Future, which I always found to be a very cool car. Two: Christine from the horror movie based on the novel by Stephen King, of the same name 😀

Liked by 1 person

Posted by raistlin0903 | December 15, 2016, 9:43 PM
  5. Nice, very nice. I’d like to take a ride on Bumblebee. Now that’s an experience.

Liked by 1 person

Posted by Arria Cross | December 16, 2016, 12:43 PM
  6. I approve of all of these cars !!! what a amusing piece XD

Liked by 1 person

Posted by LitaKino | December 17, 2016, 4:55 AM
  7. Lol, yes!!!! I would’ve loved to take a ride with Mrs. Frizzle! She was the best!

Liked by 2 people

Posted by jcmosely | December 27, 2016, 4:25 PM
  8. love these cars !

my blog page also may be very interesting for you, i write about technology, see the page : https://technewspoint.wordpress.com/

Thanks

Posted by Zahid Ameen | December 30, 2016, 1:15 PM
  9. Amazing car

Liked by 1 person

Posted by emu1992 | January 25, 2017, 4:07 PM
  10. wow! Amazing!

Liked by 1 person

Posted by fletch94 | February 2, 2017, 1:22 PM
  11. The magic school bus!

Liked by 1 person

Posted by Hannah Fearless | February 27, 2017, 1:26 PM
  12. When you added magic school bus, I felt like I had just been dropped back in the 90s.

Liked by 1 person

Posted by allanbangi | June 14, 2017, 11:45 PM

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Pingback: 2016: It was something. | Just Something About LynLyn - January 1, 2017

2. Pingback: I’m thinking I would drive the bat-mobile first. How about you? - January 18, 2017

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Advertisements

OWLS: Blog Tour

3Syq_IlC

If you would like to join OWLS, click here.

Awesome People

Creative Work License

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

All the words on blog posts and pages are written by Just Something About LynLyn, unless otherwise stated.

Just Something About LynLyn does NOT own the videos, soundtracks, and images in this website, unless otherwise stated. All videos, soundtracks, and images are credited to their respective owners or websites. If you see an image, video, or soundtrack that is yours and would like for it to be taken down, please notify me, and I'll have it taken down immediately.

Disclosure Policy

Just Something About LynLyn is a member of the WordAds Program. I permitted ads to run on my blog so that I can get paid by cost per impression (CPI). So I would really appreciate it if you turned off your Ad blocker for this website so that I can earn some money. With the earnings I make, I will use the funds to create better content for you all, and you will also help feed a poor graduate student.

%d bloggers like this: