Advertisements
you're reading...
Uncategorized

Sam Reality Nominated Me For The Versatile Blogger Award

capture2

So this is my last installment for the Versatile Blogger Award series. If you are new to my blog, I have a policy where I only do five posts per award. Sam Reality is the lucky person that has the last slot nomination for this award. Thank you, Sam, for it! 😀

Here are the rules:

• Display the award
  • Thank the person who gave the award( including a link to their blog)
  • Share seven things about you.
  • Nominate ten bloggers

7 Things About Me:

I learned to accept that I’m a night owl. I am not a morning person and it is tough for me to get up in the morning.

Right now, I’m totally obsessed with Jojo’s Mad Love. album.

Before I was totally against eating Chipotle because I didn’t find anything appetizing there, but now I learned to accept that it’s okay.

I’m more of a coffee addict as oppose to a tea addict, but I do like tea.

I tend to be a perfectionist, and I know that it’s a bad trait to have at times.

According to my parents, I have bad handwriting.

When I was younger, I learned to play the violin for one year.

And that’s it. I’m not going to put any new nominations because I’m lazy and I think this award has been going around a lot lately, so I’m not sure if there is anyone new to nominate.

Anyways, thank you, Sam, for the nomination! I really appreciate the shout out you made on your blog post about my blog! If you want to check Sam Reality’s nomination post, click here. Fun fact, though, this award is Sam’s first—so congrats on that!

Advertisements

About lynlynsays

A blogger that rambles on about various somethings, and trying to find her place in the world.

Discussion

18 thoughts on “Sam Reality Nominated Me For The Versatile Blogger Award

1. now i want to see your handwriting xD my parents think mine sucks now and i’m just ppl don’t care anymore 😛

Liked by 1 person

Posted by crimson613 | October 18, 2016, 12:42 PM
  2. Congrats on the award~
    I’d love to see your handwriting too, mine depends if I rush or I take my time. If I rush it’s legible only to me, if I take my time it gets legible for everyone xD

Liked by 1 person

Posted by Cat | October 18, 2016, 12:55 PM
  3. dont worry, my handwriting is by far the worst to see in human existence xD

Liked by 1 person

Posted by gorithific | October 18, 2016, 1:04 PM
  4. Same handwriting boat

Liked by 1 person

Posted by mirrorpurple | October 18, 2016, 5:33 PM
  5. Ah, the violin–wonderful! As for tea or coffee . . . as long as it’s sweet, I’m not too picky. Congrats on the award~!

Liked by 1 person

Posted by Takuto's Anime Cafe | October 19, 2016, 6:25 PM
  6. Congrats on the nomination!

Liked by 1 person

Posted by allanbangi | October 20, 2016, 1:06 AM
  7. Reblogged this on allanbangi and commented:
    Another nomination for Lyn!

Liked by 1 person

Posted by allanbangi | October 20, 2016, 1:06 AM
  8. congratulations for the award, @Lynlynsays. ;3

Liked by 1 person

Posted by YahariBento | October 20, 2016, 5:43 AM

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Advertisements

OWLS: Blog Tour

3Syq_IlC

If you would like to join OWLS, click here.

Awesome People

Creative Work License

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

All the words on blog posts and pages are written by Just Something About LynLyn, unless otherwise stated.

Just Something About LynLyn does NOT own the videos, soundtracks, and images in this website, unless otherwise stated. All videos, soundtracks, and images are credited to their respective owners or websites. If you see an image, video, or soundtrack that is yours and would like for it to be taken down, please notify me, and I'll have it taken down immediately.

Disclosure Policy

Just Something About LynLyn is a member of the WordAds Program. I permitted ads to run on my blog so that I can get paid by cost per impression (CPI). So I would really appreciate it if you turned off your Ad blocker for this website so that I can earn some money. With the earnings I make, I will use the funds to create better content for you all, and you will also help feed a poor graduate student.

%d bloggers like this: