It has come to my conclusion that Crimson nominates me for awards in order to squeeze out information about myself so that she can write it in her stalker notebook.
Thank you, Crimson for the nomination. This time around, she wants me to write about myself in regards to the topic of food. Her reasoning is the following:
Anyways, I will do what Crimson requests.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 or more bloggers and let them know you nominated them.
Food Facts About Me:
- Sweets: I have a huge sweet tooth. I get very happy and excited whenever I get to eat something sweet and delicious. You can tell because I have this huge smile on my face. Usually, my friends would buy me a sweet dessert as a form of “peace” if I’m upset at them.
- Candy: I don’t eat a lot of candy as I once did before because when I was a kid, I still had a baby tooth that was loose and while eating a Starburst, my baby tooth got caught in it and was pulled out. If I didn’t notice the weird taste and texture, I would have swallowed my own baby tooth.
- Alcohol: My very first alcoholic beverage was a shot of gin (that tasted horrible) while I was in a summer program in Japan.
- College Food: My ex-roommate taught me how to make Zuppa Toscana. I guess, you could say it is our comfort food when we were living together.
- Coffee or Tea: I don’t mind either, but I tend to lean towards the coffee side more. I have a Starbucks Gold Card, but I do support local coffee shops too. Whenever I order my coffee, I go by the name, Lyn
- Food Parties: My friends and I would host little food themed party get-togethers. We would “try” to cook different ethnic, cultural foods, along with having a game night. Yeah, we are pretty weird.
- Choking: I choked on a grape and a piece of hard candy when I was a little kid.