I never received this one before, so I am excited to write this award up. Thank you again, Alice Goes YOLO for the nomination! I greatly appreciate it, and if you haven’t heard of this blogger, go check her out right now.
Out of all the blogging awards out there, I think this award suits me well. Versatile refers to being able to be flexible and adaptable, and my blog does just about that. I blog about various things, which allows readers to always find something interesting to read (or at least, I hope so.)
Anyways, thank you Alice Goes YOLO!
- Display the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 or more bloggers and let them know you nominated them.
Facts About Me:
- I have a pretty good memory.
- I take things literally (a majority of the time). So if you make a promise with words, I expect you to full-fill it. I don’t like empty promises.
- I was smacked in the face with a basketball when I was in the first grade and I lost a baby tooth from it.
- When I was in first grade, I was a huge crybaby and always wanted my mom.
- When I was in middle school, I hated riding the bus and I hated sitting in the back of the bus because I was bullied.
- I have an older sister that knows about my blog, but she never read it herself. She doesn’t believe people read it.
- Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite books.
I’m not going to nominate anyone for this because I’m lazy. Maybe next time!