Crimson from My Fujoshi Life nominated me for the WakuWafu Award. Thanks for the nomination even though you are doing this to annoy me. Just kidding.
HERE ARE THE RULES:
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provides a link to their blog.
- Choose any 3 things you would like to say about yourself to your fellow bloggers.
- Think up 3 questions you would like to ask the people you nominate.
- Give one piece of advice to your fellow bloggers.
- Make sure to tell us over here that you have been nominated (and/ or completed the award) so that we can put your blog up on the WakuWafu page! Make sure to put down your blog in the comments section!
- Apparently, I live in Crimson’s pocket.
- The “Asian monkey chibi hybrid” is me.
- The Official Lyndere Fan Club isn’t my idea. That’s all Crimson. Guuurrll is cray cray!
Advice To Bloggers:
Don’t meet a person like Crimson.
Q: How do you feel about Lyndere?
Q: If you had to recommend me a game (any kind on any platform), what would it be and why?
A: You are so picky. So I wouldn’t recommend anything to you because if I do, you probably tell me that it sucks.
Q: Favorite pick up line(s):
A: I don’t have any favorite pick up line(s) that I would use on someone nor would I actually use them in real life. If I see a cute guy, I would most likely run away and not try to talk to them.
Thanks Crimson for the nomination. Every day is filled with laughs and annoyances. You never fail to amuse me with your devious antics.