So I was nominated for the Infinity Dreams Award by Marvelously Mismatched. Thank you very much for the nomination. I enjoy reading your blog posts and comments. Marvelously Mismatched is an entertaining blogger, and we fangirl over anime guys all the time. So if you like to talk about anime guys, check out Marvelously Mismatched.
I was thinking of what I can do for this award because I don’t really have a lot of “serious” goals/dreams as of right now. I did a birthday wish list and a random “bucket list” for some other Infinity Dreams Award nominations. Hmm…what should I do for this one? As I thought about what topic I should do, I realized that the person that nominated me is Marvelously Mismatched, and all we ever talk about is BOYS BOYS BOYS! Well, specifically anime guys.
Therefore, I decided to do a wish list of my dream guy. Yes, I know what you are thinking! And yes, I know some of you are rolling your eyes. Honestly though, I am pretty sure many of you readers have thought about this. So don’t call me, judgmental and superficial! I am just explicitly sharing my dreams to you all.
Anyways here is my wish list of my ideal type of guy.
- He has to be tall. I am 5’0″ and I can’t reach very high places. I would like a guy who is tall enough so that he can reach really tall bookcases for me. (Because I would like to have a home where there is a ton of bookcases filled with books.)
- He has to have a sense of humor. In the words of my friend, “Your type is the goofy, adorkable guy.”
- He has an open mind and is willing to learn about different cultures. This implies to anything from willing to learn a language, likes watching anime or reading manga, or likes eating different types of ethnic food.
- Has somewhat of an assertive personality: charismatic, self-confident, and also shows good leadership skills.
- A guy with a college degree. Education is important to me, so my ideal guy’s intellectual level should be around the same as me. (It could even be better.)
- He has to be able to go karaoke with me. He doesn’t have to have a good singing voice, just the fact that we can be horrible singers together is fine with me.
- He has to get along with my non-related by blood family (friends). My friends and I have this “unspoken” motto: “YOU DATE ONE OF US, YOU DATE ALL OF US.” Friendship is important to me, even the Spice Girls agree with me.
So that is my criteria for my ideal dream guy. I hope you enjoyed reading this, Marvelously Mismatched!
I am pretty sure there isn’t a guy out there that can fill all these requirements, but hey, a girl can dream, right?