I think it is cool when bloggers create their own awards, and I get to witness its development. The blogging team of WakuWafu, Tukky12 and eskimoseb, hold a special place in my blogging journey. They were the first blog to ever nominate me for an award, and the first to mention that they are fans of my blog. If it weren’t for them opening the door for me, “Just Something About LynLyn” probably wouldn’t be where it’s at right now.
So, thank you, WakuWafu for the tremendous amount of support. I hope you two keep reading my posts! 🙂
Here are the rules for the WakuWafu Award:
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Choose any 3 things you would like to say about yourself to your fellow bloggers.
- Think up 3 questions you would like to ask the people you nominate.
- Give one piece of advice to your fellow bloggers.
- Make sure to tell us over here that you have been nominated (and/ or completed the award) so that we can put your blog up on the WakuWafu page! Make sure to put down your blog in the comments section!
What My Bloggers Should Know About Me:
- I don’t watch anime that is currently airing because I don’t like waiting for the next episode.
- I am really sad that they discontinued my pineapple upside-down cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory.
- I am scared of birds.
My Blogging Advice:
Not everyone is going to like your blog posts. In fact, some people may even have the nerve to comment how much they dislike it. The cool thing on WordPress is that you can moderate your comments, but that doesn’t work for social media and other things. If you ever come across a negative comment, just ignore it. Also, don’t let those comments keep you from writing ever again.
So I think these people were already nominated for this award, but I am going to nominate them again because I want to. You should consider this tag as a “chemistry-building” exercise. These nominees know what I mean by “chemistry-building.” 😉
My Questions For My Nominees:
- Why did you follow my blog? (This is a lame question, but I couldn’t think of a better one. I am thankful that you did follow me though.)
- If we were in a karaoke room, what song would we sing together?
- Do you have a favorite pick-up line? If so, what is it?
Once again, I want to thank, WakuWafu for the nomination! Both of you are amazing! Keep writing up reviews! 😀