The blog’s name reminds me of school. 😛 I was nominated by Otaku Academia for the Creative Blogger Award. Thank you so much, Otaku Academia. I really appreciate this nomination. 🙂 I think we came across each other’s blogs randomly.
If you haven’t heard of Otaku Academia, go check them out after reading this post. 🙂
Here are the rules for The Creative Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 – 20 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!
Now five new facts about me:
- My shoe size depends on the shoe. I tend to wear a 6 1/2 (U.S) in women when it comes to ballet flats, but for everything else (except high heels), it is a 7 (U.S) in women.
- I am not a hugging-type of person. I don’t get why in American society now, hugging is an acceptable form of greeting. Honestly, if I don’t know you well, I don’t want to have any skin-contact with you, no offense. When people give me hugs, I give an awkward side hug. Yeah…
- I don’t have a best friend. Instead, I have friends that are family: soul sisters or brothers from other mothers.
- I never seen snow.
- I value honesty rather than “being nice.” I think I lost a lot of friends because of my honest opinions and judgmental attitude. I am aware of these negative personality traits, and I’m trying my best to not be too much of it.
Like I said before, I am doing 3 sets of 5 nominees. And this is my last set.