L-zerb wrote a humorous comment to me when they notified me about the nomination: “I nominated you for the Creative Blogger Award!!! You know, sometimes I see these nominations as a race. I mean, Krystallina up there has nominated you two days earlier than me so that means I lost.” L-zerb’s comment made me laugh. Don’t worry I feel the same way too. I don’t ignore nominations though. For every blogger that nominates me for something, I take the time to create a wonderful post dedicated to you on my blog. So, thank you L-zerb for the nomination! 😀
If you don’t know the rules to The Creative Blogger Award, let me reiterate them to you again:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 – 20 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!
I am going to share with you, five new facts about me.
- My birthday is next month, September.
- If I had to pick a non-anime character that closely resembles my personality, it would be Daria.
- I never owned a smart phone. I am currently using a flip phone with a keyboard. As long as I can call and text, any phone is fine.
- My favorite ice cream flavors are cookies and cream, ube, and strawberry cheesecake.
- I am pretty punctual.
Like I said before, I am going to nominate individuals in 3 sets of 5.
- On The Edge Of Enlightenment
- Read All About It
- Making Geek Chic (Since 1987)
- Otaku Highschool Life
Once again, thank you L-zerb for the nomination. I greatly appreciate it. 🙂 Good luck with your studies and everything! 😀 If you haven’t check out L-zerb, you should. L-zerb understands the struggle I have in getting up early. @_@ I am not a morning person.