I’ve been nominated for the Creative Blogger Award. Thank you, Daiyamanga for the nomination! I am truly grateful. I’ve been reading Daiyamanga’s blog posts for a pretty long time, but it is only recently that we started following each other. I think we talk to each other more on Twitter than WordPress though. LOL
If you don’t know the rules of the Creative Blogger Award, here it is:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 – 20 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!
Facts About Me:
- I am way more talkative online than I am in real life. I think it is easier for me to communicate to a person when I don’t see their face as oppose to talking in-person. If I meet you in-person, I may come off as shy and quiet, but in reality, I am just observing you and my surroundings.
- Whenever I get excited, the tone of my voice gets higher as if I am an anime character.
- I don’t sing in the shower instead I sing out loud in the comforts of my own bedroom.
- I am 5’0″. Yup, I am pretty short.
- I can’t wear high heels because I am prone to getting a sprained ankle.
Rather than doing 15 nominees right now, I decided to split it into 3 sets of 5 because some other bloggers nominated me for this award too and I want to create special posts for them as well. Also, coming up with 3 sets of 15 seems a bit troublesome for me.
Once again, I would like to thank Daiyamanga for this nomination. I didn’t think I was that creative when it comes to writing posts, but I am glad you think so. FUN FACT: This post will be the 200th tweet on my Twitter. Daiyamanga, you should feel honored!