I am really grateful to thelimitlessimagination for The Sunshine Award nomination. Honestly, I have no idea what it is, but thelimitlessimagination clearly defined it for me through Google, which saved me some time looking it up. According to thelimitlessimagination, the Sunshine Blog Award is, “an award given to ‘bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere’”.
Now, I didn’t expect to receive such a compliment from a blogger, but it is nice to know that my blog posts have influenced your readings and entertained you, thelimitlessimagination. In addition, it is a pleasure for me to be able to respond to your interesting comments. It is readers like you that makes me keep blogging! 😀 So thank you so much! ❤
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
1. Do you think you’ll ever stop blogging? If yes, why and if no, why not?
As of now, no. I find blogging a lot of fun, and I have met some interesting people in WordPress’s blogging community that share the same interests as me. The only thing I could think of that could possibly stop me from blogging is life priorities such as career/job, graduate school, marriage, and etc. Even then if those life priorities are taking over, I will still find a way to keep blogging. I mean, most of my content is about anime, manga, and literature so if I keep up with those interests, I should always have a post about them.
2. How do you juggle between real life and blogging commitments?
Umm…I don’t have an answer to this question because I never experienced the struggle of maintaining both, yet. However, I think the key to this question is balance.
3. Do you let people you know in real life read your blog? If yes, why and if no, why not?
Yes. I don’t promote my blog on my other social media accounts, and I am not sure if I am ever going to. (It is still up in the air.) I only tell my close friends about my blog because they are my friends. I like to keep them updated with what is going on in my life, haha. Some of them do read it, or at least I think so. (I should test them to see if they do read my blog posts. Shout out to my bros and soul sisters. If you are reading this, let me know by giving me the secret code in person, “Bananas and Cupcakes.” If you do, I know you are a real friend. Just kidding. <3) Anyways, my friends, thank you so much for reading! I love you, all! ❤
4. What anime / manga / movie / TV series character do you resemble the most, in terms of personality?
Personality wise… umm.. I don’t know. There is a character I can identify with, Shizuku Mizutani from Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, but I wouldn’t say that our personalities are completely alike.
5. What is the biggest concern you have right now?
My biggest concern in my life right now is “What I am going to do with the rest of my life (career-choice wise)?” I think a lot of young people have the same concern as me. So at least I know I am not alone. I still am not completely 100% sure, but I do have an idea of where I want to be.
6. Name one virtue/value that you think is extremely important and why.
What I look for in friendships is trustworthiness because I think it is the foundation to any relationship. If you can’t trust someone, then why should you be friends with them?
BONUS QUESTION! thelimitlessimagination didn’t ask me this question, but I saw it on their blog post, and I wanted to answer it.
7. If a zombie apocalypse would happen right this very minute, are you going to tweet about it? But seriously, are you going to fight or run? Why?
I wouldn’t tweet it because I don’t have a smart phone, and also I think the internet would be down in this situation. Yet, if I did have a smart phone and also the internet wasn’t down, I would take a selfie with a zombie. (I may die because of it, but it would be cool to document that the last moments of my life was with a zombie.) I would run and fight because I think it is human nature to fight for survival. Though, I think my friends and I would make an awesome crew of zombie fighters.
LIFE WITH CASSANDRA– I enjoy reading her posts about various literature and dramas. There were many moments where we “fangirled” over certain books and interests. (See various comments from each other blog posts.)
WakuWafu– This blog is run by two very lovely individuals, eskimoseb and Tukky12. I enjoy reading their posts on various anime they watched. One of my favorite reviews is about Whisper of the Heart. They were one of the first bloggers that told me they liked my posts. 😀
We The Hunted– He doesn’t blog often, but when he does, he has a lot of interesting stuff to say. He posts about anime as well as his personal experiences. I enjoy his writing style, and my favorite post is this one. (I mean, once you mention Clannad, you are a winner in my eyes).
Zyrogate Faine– This blog takes an interesting spin on anime reviews; in which I quote their “About The Blog” page: “Zyrogate Faine blogs on 3 different aspects of anime: Moral Values & Global Issues, General Knowledge, and Literary Devices.” The very first post I read from them is this one about names.
Shadows of the Day– This blog is run by three amusing and entertaining guys. They post about anime, music, drawings, personal life, and other random topics. I came across this blog through another Clannad post, haha.
My Questions For The Nominees:
- Do you think you’ll ever stop blogging? If yes, why and if no, why not?
- Is there something you would want your readers to know about you that you haven’t already told them in your blog? If so, what is it?
- Do you let people you know in real life, read your blog? If yes, why and if no, why not?
- What inspires you to blog?
- Ten years from now, where do you see yourself?
- Would you speed date? If so, what are the top three questions you would ask to your potential significant other?
Special Shout Out to thelimitlessimagination:
I would like to thank you for this nomination. I greatly appreciate it! I enjoy reading your comments on my blog posts. You always have something interesting to say. Personally, I enjoy reading your manga reviews on your blog. You recommend some awesome manga, and provide very interesting comments and perspectives on them. So once again (I know I said it so many times), thank you! ❤
Lastly, if you want to check out their answers and nominations for the Sunshine Award, click here.